- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- Minnesota’s sales and use tax requirements for certain capital equipment purchases have changed. This article addresses what cooperatives and other businesses should know about the new requirements.
- How does the method of recording software development time and costs influence investors or potential buyers?
- The amount of time and cost incurred for software development can be a substantial portion of a technology company’s budget. Should companies record development time and costs as an asset or expense?
- CMS is developing two new surveys for patients and family members, regarding their experiences of care received at inpatient rehabilitation facilities and long-term care hospitals. As a provider, you have the opportunity to weigh in on the survey. Find out how.
- Previous Next