- While we identify critical lessons from the Great Recession, the reality is many government entities have not fully recovered.
- The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 signed into law on Dec. 18, 2015 included significant changes to the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA)
- Federal Cabinet of Germany proposed adjustments in the calculation of the interest rate used in the commercial valuation of retirement benefits, a move intended to provide relief to businesses.
- Baker Tilly helped a fast growing craft brewery address its need for revenue enhancements within the distributor channel.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- Previous Next