- In each issue of our higher education newsletter, we will highlight a college or university client that was proactive and successful in addressing a difficult issue on campus.
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.
- States are beyond annoyed with a court decision in California regarding Bed Bath & Beyond’s store credit.
- Healthcare companies are using unclaimed property services not only to avoid state audits and penalties, but also to find liabilities or make themselves look more attractive in preparation for consolidations.
- The long awaited new standards on revenue recognition, ASU 2014-09 (Topic 606), Revenue from Contracts with Customers will create changes in the process of how revenue is recognized.
- Previous Next