- Once an entity has determined that it has a contract with a customer as defined in Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, the entity must determine what the performance obligations are.
- The organization recognized the need to implement a recruiting system that provided a common process model within the organization and across its 18+ affiliates.
- Organization moves to a modern platform improving their candidates’ experiences, the efficiencies of their talent sourcing and acquisition efforts, and provide them with the tools and data to support it.
- Healthcare system modernizes their systems to advance their talent acquisition and onboarding initiatives
- ASC 606 (ASU 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers) Listen to Baker Tilly as we delve into the first element of revenue recognition: identifying the contract.
- Previous Next