- CMS proposed a number of possible solutions to address providers’ concerns regarding implementation of the Merit-based Incentive Program created by MACRA.
- The SEC's proposed rule for registered investment advisers (RIAs) mandates the creation of effective recovery plans. Two elements are often overlooked.
- A discussion about how advanced predictive insights about healthcare purchasers can dramatically impact marketing and consumer engagement effectiveness in the emerging consumer healthcare marketplace.
- Sales situation complexity correlates with necessity of personal interaction
- The SEC is asking that broker-dealers self-report any historical or ongoing instances of noncompliance by November 1, 2016.
- Previous Next