- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Sell the way your customers want to buy in order to achieve business growth by attracting new customers and penetrating new market segments.
- The final rules report on CMS final rate determination for Medicare payments in 2017 and, for some facilities, final rules that include new quality measures, scoring methodologies, and updates to existing programs.
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- Current issues in hedge funds and private equity: Debt-equity regulations, convertible bonds conversion rates, and the end of deferred compensation
- Previous Next