- The shift from B2B to B2C is impacting health plans by disrupting familiar business models. Faced with marketplace trends, health plans are reacting by embracing customer experience initiatives.
- The Rochester Schools Modernization Program (RSMP) is an initiative of the Rochester (New York) City School District in partnership with the City of Rochester. When completed, the $1.3 billion project will modernize schools for the 30,000 students in the Rochester school system.
- Now in its fourth year, the team from the Aly's Honky Tonk Hustle has reached its goal of raising $500,000 to further research at UW's Carbone Cancer Center.
- Each year, select Baker Tilly offices hire students from the national Cristo Rey Network of high schools. The program gives students real-world experience and the opportunity to see the benefits of a college education.
- Allied Services has been able to accurately account for new and/or unusual transactions contributing to a smooth audit process year after year; effectively protect its tax-exempt status; comply with new regulatory requirements; and better position itself for the future.
- Previous Next