- CMS released a long-awaited, 700-page rule, that omits some of the proposed staffing requirements that it had included in its proposed version of the rule, but mandates that arbitration agreements between patients and facilities now be voluntary.
- In a recent Deltek webinar, Baker Tilly Principal, Jennifer Flickinger, discussed emerging trends in Department of Labor Compliance.
- Baker Tilly works in partnership with a mobile application developer to organize financial statements and complete an audit
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- View Baker Tilly's recent ASC 606 webinar on element 5: recognizing revenue.
- Previous Next