- Municipal governments and other public sector entities face pressures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations with limited financial resources.
- Bundled payments for CMS’ Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) is now mandatory in 67 metropolitan areas. Is your organization ready for bundled payments?
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Great Lakes Region M&A update provides a recap of middle market transactions where either the target or buyer is located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Presentation now available: Effective Dec. 1, 2016, breweries and other businesses will need to comply with the Department of Labor’s (DOL's) new overtime regulations.
- CMS released the final rule implementing MACRA. Under the final rule, CMS is creating a 90-day reporting period for clinicians participating in MIPS and reducing the number of mandated measures to be reported from eleven to five.
- Previous Next