- Many insurance entities believed ASC 606 would not affect them BUT other transactions such as risk management services, claims administrations, property valuations/appraisals, financial planning, and commissions or bonuses will be affected.
- In October, CMS published its final rates and rules for the 2017 Medicare payments for dialysis facilities treating end-stage renal disease patients. The final rule shows a slight average increase of 0.73 percent for facilities and a 0.9 percent increase for hospital-based dialysis facilities.
- The Treasury Department recently released much anticipated debt-equity regulations.
- Organizations often turn to technology when looking for ways to engage with customers. While an important step in the process, it shouldn't be the first one. Think process, people, then technology.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides insights on the financial and regulatory compliance areas most important in each stage of bank M&A activity.
- Previous Next