- Baker Tilly's Dwayne Holt talks with Bisnow about the ins and outs of closely held real estate companies. From advantages and disadvantages to key operating differentiators, see how these smaller structured companies stay competitive in today’s market.
- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly overviewed some of the main areas that will impact business operations under the new revenue recognition standard: disclosures and costs.
- Discover how enacting processes can maximize the capabilities of OrchestratedBEER. This presentation covers ways to harness the power and functionality of OBeer. This seminar was originally offered at the OrchestratedBEER user conference, Orchestrate 2016.
- Employee benefit plan specialists from the accounting, finance, and consulting industries discuss trends in retirement plans, fiduciary best practices and common compliance errors.
- Previous Next