- This proposed rule states that written BCPs will be required for all RIAs, as well as details of how advisors would transition client accounts if an advisor were to suspend operations.
- Local distribution electric and natural gas utilities with peak demand or gas savings targets may find cost relief in alternative regulatory mechanisms, such as revenue decoupling.
- Utilities that use enterprise fund accounting or full accrual accounting should follow and provide feedback at key periods during GASB’s reexamination of the comprehensive financial reporting model.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and project finance solutions to a variety of clients throughout 2016.
- Mining unstructured data can have tremendous business impact in any industry; however, some have more to gain than others. In the health and life sciences sector there is a tremendous opportunity to transform organizational practices by enabling the analysis of unstructured data sourced from publicly available discussion forum websites. In this LinkedIn post, Andrew Malinow, Baker Tilly' s Director of Business Analytics, discusses how an analytics platform can be used to glean insights from unstructured primary patient data.
- Previous Next