- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- Baker Tilly’s healthcare specialists work with a hospital system on operational and structural changes to help them achieve value-based care (VBC) success in the midst of marketplace changes.
- Forklift manufacturer enlists Baker Tilly for help in on-boarding new controller and creating an opening balance sheet after an acquisition.
- Looking for a more automated payroll processing solution, a healthcare staffing firm works with Baker Tilly to eliminate manual data entry.
- Previous Next