- FTC's Used Car Rule requires a “Buyers Guide” window sticker to be displayed on used cars offered for sale.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists discuss tax reform and carried interest in the framework of the proposal put forth in 2010.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists address the recent moratorium on federal regulations and which tax regulations are impacted.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced a delay in altering the Medicare Advantage funding formula and its employer group Medicare Advantage plan payment formula. Insurers claimed the formula would lead to lower payments.
- The effects of ASC 606 will be seen by all organizations. This webinar discusses what healthcare providers need to know.
- Previous Next