- Join Baker Tilly in a two-part webinar series for skilled nursing facilities that will provide information related to ICD-10 diagnosis coding – a critical component of the PDPM reimbursement system.
- Assessing the health of your institution’s student wellness initiatives.
- In this Baker Tilly webinar, public sector entities and utilities learn to conduct operational reviews to improve processes, bolster internal controls and reduce costs through peer best practices.
- Baker Tilly's Sophie Campbell will discuss how senior living service provider staff’s competency and job comfort impacts residents’ quality of life and care.
- This Baker Tilly webinar dives deep into emerging risks affecting public utilities and public utility districts, and responses to these trends in day-to-day operations and risk mitigation.
- Register for our informative webinar to learn about the NAIC Insurance Data Security Law and what insurers should do now to prepare for, or remain, compliant.