Join us at the MDC Winter Owner Meeting February 5-6, where Baker Tilly will be presenting “Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Technology Today, in the Future, and Implementation Success Factors” on Tuesday, February 5. This session will strengthen your awareness regarding the current RPA landscape, the future of RPA technology, and how to navigate the most common challenges to maximize success for your first year of RPA implementation. This deep dive session will help you identify these key success factors for your RPA implementation:
- ‘Quick Wins’ with RPA Use Cases that drive meaningful time/cost savings.
- Strong organizational capabilities to manage the short term RPA solutions, and in-house development of your future RPA solutions.
- Development of Business Process Management & Change Management expertise related to your RPA strategy.
- Overall capability to incorporate RPA technology into increasingly complex ‘Total Process Management’ solutions.
Strengthen your game for achieving ‘First Year’ (and beyond) success with RPA!
Meet the presenters virtually!
- Claudio Garcia, Director – Enterprise Transformation Services
- Waqqas Mahmood, Director – Advanced Technology & Innovation
Baker Tilly will also be presenting the breakout session "Chatbots Project and Total Rewards Project Updates". In this session, learn all there is to know about how pilots and implementations are going for the MDC credit unions participating in our Chatbot project. Specifically, this presentation will highlight the Chatbot project background, pilot objectives and benefits, as well as the success metrics and overall outcome. Attend this session to gather insights into how Chatbot technology can help you improve member satisfaction, create internal efficiencies, and increase your share of wallet.
Meet the presenter virtually!
- Gwen LaPole, Consultant – Enterprise Transformation Services
- Kent Zimmer, Director of Finance – Members Development Company
MDC’s semi-annual owner meetings provide an environment for their owners to network with each other, anticipate what’s ahead for credit unions, and learn about their most recent research and developments. Speakers from both inside and outside of the financial services industry gather together to share all of the latest trends and how they influence every facet of a business—from leading diverse teams and driving innovation, to creating unique member experiences and leveraging mountains of data.