Everybody is hearing about it –– the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Machine learning, big data, machine to machine communications and harnessing sensors is the future of manufacturing. Fear is a great motivator – but is IIoT just the latest trend to get you to spend? Is this the next trend, the next cycle, or is there something to the hype?
For manufacturers, there are particularly compelling use cases for leveraging IIoT that has real implications for businesses to operate more efficiently, plan and prevent disruptions, and unlock new opportunities for growth. Join this webinar where Baker Tilly and Kors Engineering will present where we’re at in the hype cycle, where your peers are, how to strategize, what to expect, and how to be prepared.
- Why you don’t have to go ‘all in’ - IIoT is scalable
- A maturity model to help you understand where you are and what you should be doing
- A roadmap and strategy for how to get there/success
- Identify the value, the return and the integrated data that is critical to capture
Reduce that fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with IIoT. If you’re on Plex, you’ve already started and are positioned well. Register now!
Who should attend:
- Manufacturing COOs, GMs, CEOs
- Directors of plant digitization
- Maintenance managers and organization members that own the integration of the shop floor
- Industrial and manufacturing engineers and operations responsible for overall efficiency of the plant
For more information, contact:
+1 (312) 228 7265