Trades, tariffs, M&A trends and buy-side tactics
Baker Tilly is excited to host our Manufacturing & Distribution Symposium Series to address the issues and challenges that manufacturers and distributors face both nationally and internationally. Join your industry colleagues and gain insight into key strategic issues impacting your company. We’ll kick off our 2019 series exploring the hot topic of trades and tariffs, along with a presentation on local and national M&A trends and buy-side strategies.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with peers and presenters.
Pick the date and location that works best for you:
Jan. 22, 2019
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
4650 Lindle Road
Jan. 24, 2019
437 Main St.
7:30 – 8 a.m. | Registration and breakfast
8 – 8:10 a.m. | Welcome and introductions
8:10 – 9 a.m. | Trades and tariffs
9 – 9:30 a.m. | Networking break
9:30 – 10:20 a.m. | M&A trends and buy-side strategies
10:20 – 10:30 a.m. | Q&A and closing
CPE will be available.
- Discuss key strategies for addressing tariff impacts
- Learn the most applicable and efficient methods to apply in response to tariff pressures
- Gain clarity in the ramifications, risks and penalties for incorrectly employing tariff reduction measures
- Learn about current trends in the national and local M&A market and get updates on the capital market
- Identify methods for developing and executing an acquisition strategy
- Understand key strategies that help drive growth in today’s economy, and how to build your growth strategy
Who should attend
CEOs, CFOs, controllers, tax directors, tax managers and other finance professionals who lead and do business with manufacturing and distribution companies
Michael Demers, CFA
Baker Tilly Capital
Jed Mecham, ASA
Baker Tilly Capital
Brian Simpson, MBA
Director, International Growth Services
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this event.
CPE credit: Two (2) hours total credit
Fields of study: Specialized knowledge (1); Finance (1)
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.