Registration is now open – Compliance Master Class with Jonathan T. Marks
Join Baker Tilly partner Jonathan T. Marks in Chicago from March 20-21 for a two day Compliance Master Class. The Master Class provides a unique opportunity for any level of FCPA compliance practitioner, from the seasoned Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) and Chief Audit Executive (CAE), Chief Legal Counsel (CLO), to the practitioner who is new to the compliance profession.
Dates and times: March 20, 8:00 a.m-5:00 p.m, March 21, 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Location: Baker Tilly Chicago office (28th floor, Board Room)
Highlights of the training include:
- Understanding the underlying legal basis for the law, what is required for a violation and how that information should be baked into your compliance program;
- What are the best practices of an effective compliance program;
- Why internal controls are the compliance practitioners best friend;
- How you can use transaction monitoring to not only make your compliance program more robust but as a self-funding mechanism;
- Your ethical requirements as a compliance practitioner;
- How to document what you have accomplished;
- Risk assessments – what they are and how you can perform one each year.