- In this Baker Tilly webinar, public sector entities and utilities learn to conduct operational reviews to improve processes, bolster internal controls and reduce costs through peer best practices.
- Join Baker Tilly at the APPA Accounting & Finance Meeting to learn about accounting for energy credits and other intangible certificates.
- Join Baker Tilly's energy and utilities practice at the APPA Spring Education Institute for courses on work order and asset management accounting as well as advanced public utility accounting.
- This Baker Tilly webinar dives deep into emerging risks affecting public utilities and public utility districts, and responses to these trends in day-to-day operations and risk mitigation.
- Baker Tilly’s energy and utilities practice is sponsoring the Municipal Electric Utilities of Wisconsin Annual Conference, at which the American Public Power Association’s Sue Kelly is a speaker.
- Baker Tilly's specialized energy and utilities practice is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at the 2019 American Public Power Association (APPA) National Conference in Austin, Texas.