Bill Chapman, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and a Principal of Baker Tilly Capital, LLC, has been with the firm since 2007. Bill has led numerous due diligence engagements focused on quality of earnings, quality of assets, operating leverage, break-even analysis, backlog, revenue recognition, revenue volatility, revenue concentrations, analysis of financial forecasts, tax compliance and structure, information technology, and operational issues. He also led numerous valuation engagements for purposes ranging from estate and gift planning, merger and acquisitions, S corporation conversions, reorganizations, and financial reporting requirements including ASC 805 and ASC 350.
Additionally, he provides private investment banking services including leading merger and acquisition engagements, private placements of debt and equity, and general corporate finance consulting. Bill has provided investment banking services to clients operating in a broad range of industries including, but not limited to, software development, logistics, metal fabrication, communication equipment manufacturing, rubber and plastic fabrication, and lighting.
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFAI)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) – Series 7, 66, and 24 security licenses
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (IVCA), membership committee
- Wessex 504 Corporation, Board of Directors – Credit Committee
- Baker Tilly International – Corporate Finance Committee, North American Chair
University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management,
Northwestern University – Chicago, Illinois