Todd Stokes, managing partner of the Tysons, Virginia office, has been with Baker Tilly since 2001. He provides oversight and leadership to the professionals serving the greater Washington, D.C. area.
Todd believes in the teaching culture of Baker Tilly and helps develop client service leaders and Valued Business Advisors. He works across multiple disciplines and teams to provide opportunities to the future leaders of the firm.
- Provides leadership, management and strategic direction for the Tysons office including providing insight and advice to client engagement teams, fostering employee development and recruiting and driving growth
- Works primarily with owners and financial officers of construction and real estate companies providing business consulting and accounting services
- Serves as a Valued Business Advisor to his clients, providing guidance on organizational structure, incentive compensation, estate and succession planning
- Engages with his clients to generate specific tax and business planning opportunities, as well as deliver strategic expertise on more complex accounting and advisory matters, based on his extensive construction and real estate experience
- D.C. Students Construction Trades Foundation – Executive Council
- Economic Club of Washington, D.C.
- Greater Washington Board of Trade – Board of Directors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Washington Business Journal - 2018 America's Top Influencers in Finance
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Pamplin College of Business (Blacksburg, Virginia)
Bachelor of Science in accounting