Thomas Frazier, vice president at Baker Tilly Capital, LLC, joined the firm in 2011 and has audit, investment banking and financial advisory experience. He specializes in serving mergers and acquisition clients in both sell- and buy-side transactions, with additional experience in corporate and project finance.
- Advised on sale of $15 million branded food company
- Assisted management team with a $17 million refinance of an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) company
- Provided analytical support and modeling on development of a public company headquarters
- Prepared models for multiple clients for a variety of transactional purposes, including valuation, debt refinance, make versus buy, operational improvements and project finance
- Certified Public Accountant in Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin ‒ Oshkosh
Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting and finance