Stephen Aponte is a partner in the Wealth Management and Professional Services Groups in the New York regional offices of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP.
- More than fifteen years of experience in public accounting, offering tax planning, compliance, and advisory services for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
- Specialties include professional service firms, with an emphasis on law firms.
- Represents firms (and their partners) ranging in size from small boutiques to global firms listed in the AM Law 100.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Tax Division Oversight, NYSSCPA
- Past Chairman, Partnership and LLCs Committee, NYSSCPA
Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting
Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College
Master of Science in taxation