Ryan Maniscalco, Partner-in-charge of the Dealership Services Group with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 2001.He specializes in serving the retail automotive, truck, boat, and related industries. He has extensive experience in general accounting, tax, and consulting services for businesses and shareholders/ owners.
- Provides audits, reviews, and compilations of dealerships including full disclosures.
- Provides dealer-specific tax experience including LIFO, UNICAP, and extended service contracts.
- Specializes in partnership and corporate dealership tax returns.
- Provides dealership internal control reviews.
- Provides dealership operational reviews.
- Analysis of dealer financial statements.
- Assists with corporate restructuring and family succession.
- Assists with dealership acquisitions and due diligence.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting