Robert Hottle, Partner in the Tax and Assurance Group, has been with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP since 2006. Bob focuses on providing comprehensive tax and financial advice to high-net-worth individuals, wealthy families, corporate executives and closely-held corporations.
- Assists clients with income tax planning and preparation, estate and transfer tax planning, stock option exercise strategies, financial goal analysis, net worth and cash flow analysis, retirement planning and charitable planning.
- Advises overseas wealthy families on international tax and financial matters.
- Offers advice on the tax implications of distributions to US beneficiaries of foreign trusts, pre-immigration planning, oversight of management accounts for various entities, global income tax, estate and gift tax planning and asset protection trusts.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting