Paul has more than twenty-four years of assurance experience, providing service to a diverse range of publicly and privately held domestic and multinational clients. He leads our manufacturing and distribution practice in the Philadelphia region. His professional background includes audits of annual financial statements and internal control over financial reporting, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures, employee benefit plan audits, carve-out audits, and other assurance and advisory services in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Paul was with a Big 4 accounting firm for 18 years. While there, he participated in two international secondments and held internal leadership roles in audit quality and audit methodology. His international experiences include three-year assignments in Milan, Italy and Singapore.
- Has performed audits and other attest services on companies of all sizes, including emerging growth, middle market, and larger companies
- Has experience with investor-owned, private equity, and venture capital backed, ESOP-owned, and closely-held companies in every stage of their life cycle
- Has significant experience with entities filing with the SEC
- Experience with coordinating multilocation domestic and international engagements, including group reporting to foreign parent company auditors, and with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Advises client management and audit committees on new and complex accounting and reporting matters
- Currently serves clients in the manufacturing and distribution, technology, energy and utilities, professional services, retail, construction, life sciences, and healthcare provider industries. Has also served clients in the aerospace and chemical industries.
- Significant experience auditing employee benefit plans
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Philadelphia
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Delaware Valley Chapter, Board of Trustees and Treasurer
- Junior Achievement of Delaware Valley, Board of Directors
State University of New York at Buffalo
Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration, Accounting Concentration
- Annual accounting and auditing updates (internal and external)
- Annual SEC updates (SEC Institute)
- Annual AICPA National Conference on current SEC and PCAOB developments
- Annual Employee benefit plan audit updates (internal and external)
- Annual American Gas Association Accounting Leadership Conference