Paul DeBoer has been involved exclusively in the field of forensic accounting for the past two decades.
His background and common sense approach allows him to help clients navigate complex financial investigations, legal matters and insurance claims.
Paul has experience in the measurement of losses in relation to insurance investigations and has been involved in a variety of litigation matters. He has worked on cases across the United States, including those involving investigative auditing, financial research, damages evaluation and litigation support.
Paul works to provide clarity to his clients and appreciates the importance of providing an independent expert opinion on matters entrusted to him.
- Provides both deposition and trial testimony in litigation matters, many of which settle before trial
- Certified Public Accountant, Colorado
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, member
Dordt College – Sioux Center, Iowa
Bachelor of Arts, accounting and business administration