Mary Clare Miske, partner with the financial services team, has been with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP since 2004. Mary Clare has provided tax services to financial institutions within the public accounting field and private industry since 1990, and has a wealth of experience in providing strategic tax solutions to clients. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Mary Clare was the vice president-tax for a $3.5 billion bank holding company with previous experience as a senior manager in the financial institutions group at a national public accounting firm.
- Develops, presents, and implements federal and multi-state tax planning strategies.
- Experienced in merger and acquisition due diligence and planning.
- Experienced in representing clients before federal and state tax authorities.
- Proficient with providing tax provision services under ASC 740, "Income Taxes"
- Experienced in providing services related to income tax returns, state annual reports, and franchise tax reports
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- Financial Managers Society - Wisconsin Chapter (FMS)
- Wisconsin Bankers Association (WBA)
University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
Master of Science in taxation
St. Norbert College (De Pere, Wisconsin)
Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting