Marc Valente is a partner in the New York regional offices of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. With over 12 years of accounting experience, he specializes in tax for commercial companies, including both public and private clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and consumer industries.
- Managing tax compliance and consulting engagements on both federal and multistate tax issues.
- Managing income tax provision preparation and review engagements to ensure adherence to ASC 740 and IFRS as applicable.
- Providing technical tax consultations including, but not limited to, state and local tax planning, international tax expansion & structuring considerations, permanent establishment issues, subchapter K issues, individual tax planning, accounting methods, and Internal Revenue Service & state tax audit defense.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Board Member & Treasurer – Boy Scouts of America, Suffolk County Council
- Board Member – Opus Connect
- Long Island Association – Youth Committee Member
- Long Island Business News 40 under 40 honoree – Class of 2018
- Hofstra University – Frank G. Zarb School of Business – Advisory Board Member
Hofstra University – Hempstead, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration