For nearly 25 years Linda Hogarth has focused her work exclusively on forensic accounting, specializing in the investigation, review and measurement of damages and litigation support for both the legal and insurance industries.
Linda’s expertise and love of creative problem solving has taken her across the United States to work on a variety of cases involving fraud and fidelity, business income and extra expense, financial motive investigations and employee dishonesty.
Linda enjoys bringing the pieces together in a financial investigation to reveal the complete picture of the loss. She helps her clients, and in turn their clients, to understand the method behind the calculations.
- Testifies as an expert witness in state courts for both plaintiffs and defendants
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas and Indiana
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Indiana CPA Society, member
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics
Western Michigan University
Bachelor of Business Administration, accounting