Over the past 27 years, Kim has developed a comprehensive background within all areas of human resources (HR). Kim is the founding partner of Vantagen, now Baker Tilly Vantagen. Baker Tilly Vantagen specializes in delivering solutions that are focused in both technology and optimal client service. Kim is experienced in all aspects of HR and specializes in compliance, strategy and development, employee benefits and compensation. In her role as president, Kim oversees all major client development initiatives and operations.
Baker Tilly Vantagen maintains a staff of over 60 dedicated HR professionals that are dedicated to client service. Clients represent every industry and range from a few hundred employees to 50,000 employees across the U.S. and internationally.
Kim is also responsible for Baker Tilly Vantagen’s thought leadership, having published articles in PA Business Journal, HR Executive Magazine, Weight Watchers Magazine and numerous other periodicals on a variety of HR topics and trends. Kim is also a frequent speaker within the HFMA group and content provider on HR issues related to healthcare.
Prior to founding Vantagen and joining Baker Tilly, Kim served as vice president for NatWest Bank (now Bank of America) in the HR services division. Within this role, she coordinated HRIS, payroll, compensation and employee benefits for more than 25,000 employees in the U.S. and abroad.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist
- Has managed employee benefit plans representing a $50 million budget
- Assists clients in the development, implementation and execution of numerous HR strategic initiatives
- Has worked with clients to identify specific compensation and benefit needs in order to develop effective retention and recruitment strategies; experienced in 280G and 409A compensation compliance
- Provides perspective from 20 years of consulting experience in a variety of industries, including not-for-profit and public sector clients
- International HR professional specializing in new market setup, compliance and compensation
- Has developed effective executive compensation strategies and succession planning projects
- Not-for-profit expertise
- Merger and acquisition strategy as it relates to HR
- Multistate compliance knowledge on all HR matters
- National Society for Human Resource Management
- World at Work
- Employee Benefits Institute of America
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- International RES Forum Member
- Ellevate Executive Member (formerly 85 Broads)
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute – Employment Law Segment
- Named Top 25 Women in Business by Northeastern PA Business Journal
- Frequent Speaker PA Chamber of Commerce
- HR Executive Magazine content contributor
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) speaker and content contributor
- Broadway Theatre League of NEPA, board of directors treasurer
- Women’s Resource Center, Scranton, Pennsylvania, board of directors treasurer
- Scranton Preparatory School Parents Club, treasurer
- Family Business Alliance at Wilkes University, board member
Bachelor of Science in business administration
University of Scranton (Scranton, Pennsylvania)
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Management Certification