Kevin Harding is a partner with BTVK Advisory. Over his 20 year career, he has worked with many of the leading United Kingdom and international insurance companies and legal firms to quantify financial losses in claims and disputes. Kevin enjoys the intellectual challenge of being a forensic accountant and the opportunity it affords to learn about different industries.
Kevin’s practice focuses on business interruption, loss of profits, cyber risk and system failure, breach of contract, stock losses, business valuation and fraud and fidelity claims.
He has managed many complex business interruption claims around the world ranging from a large petrochemical explosion in Australia to a copper mine in Zambia and a copper tube manufacturer in the United Kingdom.
In the litigation and arbitration arenas, Kevin has worked as an independent accounting expert on international disputes including in the pharmaceutical industry and for delayed construction projects.
Kevin is also responsible for the firm’s fraud team in London and has carried out investigations for insurance companies, law firms and corporates.
- Prepares expert reports for both criminal and civil matters, including loss of profit, theft of goods, financial motive and commercial disputes
- Gave evidence in the High Court and been disposed in a U.S. reinsurance dispute, involving expert meetings, conferences with counsel and participating in mediations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, fellow
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, associate
- Academy of Experts, member
Bachelor of Science, mathematics and chemistry