Joshua Ganshert is a partner in construction and real estate team of Baker Tilly with more than fifteen years of public accounting experience. He has a long list of clients that require a diverse range of tax services and structuring. These include real estate developers (residential and commercial), real estate investors, hospitality, and construction companies.
As a tax partner, Josh is responsible for the planning and supervision of tax engagements. His primary focus is to manage client needs relative to tax planning and tax saving strategies.
- Manages tax engagements for real estate investors, real estate developers, general contractors, hospitality, and income tax credit deals
- Provides income planning services to clients serving multifamily, single family, and commercial sectors of the real estate market
- Provides tax research and advice to clients in the real estate practice including acquisition, holding, and selling real estate
- Provides entity structure planning for businesses in the real estate and construction industries
- Assists in the coordination and management of federal and state tax audit examinations
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
Masters of Science in Taxation