John Cardello, a partner in our York office, has more than thirty years of public accounting experience. In Central Pennsylvania, John is involved with firm management in the areas of recruitment, evaluation of professional staff, and coordination of continuing education programs. He focuses primarily on tax planning, business consulting, and audits of regional and national corporations and employee benefit plans.
- Recognized expertise on the management of public accounting firms and has been certified to perform Peer Review Engagements for other CPA firms. This involves evaluating the accounting and quality control procedures of the firms under review and cooperating with management in the formulation of optimum quality assurance systems.
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Central PA Construction Financial Management Association
- American Builders Association
- Metro Bank–Board Member, Audit Committee Chairman, Enterprise Risk & Corporate Governance Committee Member
Pennsylvania State University