Jean Mathews joined Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP in April 2005. Jean, who has more than 20 years of experience in finance, provides leadership, management, and strategic direction to the firm’s financial matters and initiatives. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Jean served as an auditor at an international accounting firm and as finance leadership for one of the nation’s top direct marketers.
- Financial leadership for professional services firm
- Leads the firm’s credit negotiations and treasury management
- Merger due diligence and integration expertise
- Leads internal firm initiatives, specializing in ownership structure and capitalization
- Manages partner matters including compensation and firm governance
- Provides management of financial results and operations including analytical analysis, budget review, tax reporting, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and expense management.
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Bachelor of Business Administration - summa cum laude