Jamie has over twenty years of experience dedicated to Government contract cost accounting, pricing, business system compliance and administration. This experience includes working with a variety of clients in a wide range of industries, including A&E, construction, energy & nuclear, healthcare, professional services and aerospace and defense. These clients include public, private contractors and non-profit organizations of all sizes. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Jamie held a senior management position in one of the top A&E firms. She has also held positions in international consulting and accounting firms serving government contracting clients.
- Provides a wide range of advisory services to assist clients with compliance with Federal Government acquisition regulations including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), FAR Supplements, OMB Circulars and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS). These services include Government contract management and compliance, business system internal controls, cost allowability analysis and interpretation and proposal assistance.
- Advises clients on the design and development of cost allocation structures. This includes preparing alternate options, cash flow implications, and identifying and quantifying changes to cost accounting practices.
- Assists organizations with responding to solicitations, change notices and contract price adjustments. This often includes the interpretation of contract requirements, supporting government audit request and responding to contracting officers.
- Participates on client teams during the implementation of business systems. Assists clients with designing and developing key internal controls, documentation of business processes, implementation of monitoring programs and identification of risks.
- Assists companies in the preparation of external restructuring proposals, REAs, change orders, claims and termination settlement proposals. She works with companies on strategies and methodologies regarding cost allocation and overall management structure. She also has first hand experience negotiating cost accounting practice changes, external restructuring proposals, termination settlement proposals, and indirect rate cost rate agreements.
- Participates in investigations and mandatory disclosures with internal and external council. This can include forensic accounting, interviewing employees, researching alleged fraud or mischarging, and presenting finding to company senior management and government officials.
- Jamie is a frequent presenter and panelist at industry and client events. Topics of discussions cover DCAA & DCMA hot topics, cost allocation, commercial pricing, and cost accounting standards.
- National Defense Industrial Association – Chair of the Contract and Finance Committee
- Professional Services Council
- National Contract Management Association
- Rocky Mountain Government Contractor Roundtable
- A&E Industry Roundtable
Masters in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Management and Accounting
University of Pittsburgh