Hank Kahrs is a magnet for high-profile legal disputes filled with anomalies that require judgment and a nuanced understanding that can only come from experience.
For the past 25 years, Hank has practiced as a forensic accountant and fraud examiner quantifying economic damages in complex commercial, civil and criminal cases. His career has seen him quantifying intellectual property damages related to images of 1950s Hollywood royalty, working with rock stars in contract disputes, and valuing assets and businesses in diverse industries, including technology, medical devices and manufacturing.
As an advisor and financial expert, Hank’s judgment is respected and trusted by his clients. He works extensively with law firms serving as an expert in hundreds of cases, testifying in trials, arbitrations and depositions, and has been involved with cases involving the quantification of damages resulting from fraud schemes, business valuation, partnership and corporate dissolution, asset tracing, breach of contract, trademark and copyright infringements, contract and shareholder disputes and personal injury and wrongful death.
Hank leads the firm’s operations in Southern California. He serves on the board of directors of the Coastline Community College Foundation and currently serves as the CFO for the Boys & Girls Club of Tustin in Tustin, California.
- Named as an expert in hundreds of cases and has testified in trial, arbitration and in depositions
- Retained by over 140 law firms in cases that involve loss of profits, shareholder disputes, real estate, business valuation, lost earnings, fraud, bankruptcy, construction, contract disputes, corporate and partnership dissolution, marital dissolution, asset tracing, workers compensation insurance, embezzlement and intellectual property damages
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Accredited in Business Valuation, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Management Accountant
- American Society of Appraisers, candidate member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Institute of Certified Management Accountants, member
- Financial Management Honor Society, member
- National Association of Forensic Economics, member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, member
Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science, accounting
California State University – Fullerton
Master of Business Administration, Finance