With more than 20 years of experience in business consulting, Frank Wisehart is a valued advisor on the financial implications of strategic transactions and business disputes.
His experience includes forensic accounting, business valuation, family law, financial/transactional due diligence, bankruptcy/reorganization and expert witness testimony.
Frank’s depth of experience in business consulting encompasses a variety of clients ranging from individuals to large public corporations.
- Testifies as a qualified expert in state and federal court in matters of forensic accounting, fraud examination, business valuations, economic damages, lost wages, family law, bankruptcy, breach-of-contract disputes and general commercial litigation
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of CVAs
- Accredited in Business Valuation, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, member
- NACVA Standards Committee, member
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science, business administration