Frank Nardi is a Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. He is a member of the firm’s construction / real estate services group and is also a member of the firm’s SEC Practice Group. He has experience serving both public registrants and private companies in the real estate and construction industries. Frank is a licensed CPA in both Illinois and New York.
- Specializes in auditing and financial reporting for various public and private companies in the real estate and hospitality industries, including Developers, Real Estate Funds and REITs.
- Provides due diligence support for proposed real estate acquisitions including lease abstraction, financial modeling, and forecasts/projections.
- Experience as both a consultant to management and as an external auditor in the area of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Experienced Peer Review Inspector.
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Chicago Building Congress
- Rainbows for All Children, Former Governing Board Member
- Real Estate Investment Association
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Midlothian Country Club- Finance Committee
St. John’s University – Queens, New York
Bachelor of Science in business management
S.U.N.Y. College at Old Westbury – Long Island, New York
Bachelor of Science in accounting