Ed Drake is a principal in Baker Tilly’s Houston office. A veteran wealth management leader, Ed offers expert integrated ﬁnancial planning, retirement and succession management services to individuals and entrepreneurs who crave a better ﬁnancial guidance process and partner. Ed’s primary goal is to provide service grounded in an integrated planning approach and unique guidance process.
He brings decades of experience working with business owners, professionals and executive clients, and high-net worth families. His experience includes investment management, risk management, and strategic planning related to business, retirement, estate and asset allocation.
- Decades of experience in the ﬁnancial industry, helping clients address complex ﬁnancial needs and meet their goals
- An agile, values-based approach to ﬁnancial guidance that translates into nimble strategies and solutions that adjust with what life throws at you
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum (HEFF)
- Prior Chair of Allinial Global Wealth Management Community of Practice
- Prior Advisory Board Member of University of Wisconsin Personal Finance Program
Master of Financial Planning
College for Financial Planning
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
University of Wisconsin – Madison