Chris Jeffrey leads the Midwest Risk, Internal Audit and Cybersecurity team. He is part of a practice with more than two hundred professionals who provide industry-specialized services to organizations within the manufacturing, higher education, public sector, real estate, government contracting, financial services, professional services, and energy and utilities industries. Practice areas include internal audit, risk assessment, resource optimization, financial and operational risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, technology risk consulting and organizational governance. Chris has nearly 20 years of experience and specializes in large, complex and global organizations. He has also published several articles and has spoken numerous times on the topics of internal audit, internal controls and compliance.
- Assists organizations in assessing enterprise-wide risks.
- Assists organizations in assessing compliance risks.
- Assists organizations with establishing internal audit functions.
- Designs and implements internal audit and internal control plans.
- Is the lead client service partner on multiple outsourced internal audit and internal controls engagements.
- Is the lead client service partner on multiple SOX 404 compliance engagements, including control design, implementation, and testing.
- Coordinates and performs international internal audit and compliance engagements.
- Has significant experience designing methodology surrounding compliance and internal audit.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Requested speaker on internal audit and internal controls
University of Minnesota – Duluth
Bachelor of accounting