Bill Apple, Partner in the Tax and Assurance Group, has been with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP since 2007. Bill has more than 25 years of experience advising clients in their business and personal income tax matters, financial planning and various other types of business transactions.
- Provides tax planning and consulting for both professional service firms and closely-held businesses and their owners.
- Formerly served as Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel for a group of family-owned businesses, providing tax and financial advice to both the businesses and individual business owners.
- Partner-in-Charge of tax of the Columbus, Ohio branch of a prestigious accounting firm.
- Assists clients in mergers and acquisitions, sales of businesses, shareholder/partner issues, entity formation and several other types of business transactions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina State Bar
- CPA licensed in North Carolina and Virginia
Bachelor of Arts in Business and Economics
University of North Carolina