The complexities in valuation are ever-increasing and are being driven by the requirements of stakeholders from company owners and corporate boards to standard setters and regulators. Baker Tilly’s highly qualified professionals provide supportable, defensible, unbiased valuation opinions.
Companies ranging from closely held businesses to multinational public corporations rely on our valuation professionals for information critical to their strategic and financial decisions on a broad range of valuation matters.
Combining practical judgment with an in-depth understanding of sales transactions, industry trends, court rulings, market data, and the latest research, we develop valuation conclusions that are meaningful and can stand up to the highest levels of scrutiny.
- Business combinations (ASC 803)
- Goodwill and intangible impairment (ASC 350)
- Asset impairment testing (ASC 360)
- Stock option accounting (ASC 718)
- Fair value (ASC 820)
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Buy/sell agreements
- Fairness opinions
- Opening balance sheet intangible asset valuations
- Fresh start accounting
- SBA 7a valuations
Tax planning and compliance
- Carried interest valuations
- Portfolio financial reporting (ASC 820)
- SBIC portfolio valuations