Baker Tilly was Deltek’s first strategic alliance partner to provide consulting services to their enterprise suite of business solutions. For more than 10 years, we’ve helped government contractors leverage technology solutions to minimize risk and maximize compliance.
We help government contractors achieve success in the federal marketplace by combining Deltek’s leading-edge business solutions with Baker Tilly’s deep industry knowledge, accounting and business process expertise.
We help our clients to achieve success by leveraging our unique combination of technical systems knowledge, project management rigor and expertise in government contracting regulations. Our proven implementation methodology ensures the design, implementation, testing, training, and go-live phases are executed using best practices and that issues and risks are proactively managed. Our consultants have extensive experience in all core modules and functions of Deltek and we work closely with Deltek on implementing the latest features and enhancements to the Enterprise product suite.
From performing diagnostic reviews and assessments to designing and implementing comprehensive solutions to address all of the people, processes and technologies involved in supporting a government contractor’s enterprise, Baker Tilly is an elite and full service provider for the industry.
We offer the following consulting services to Deltek users:
- System implementation, including design, testing, data conversion, third-party integration, customization, and project management
- System optimization, including upgrades, consolidations, reorganization and reimplementation
- Reporting, including Costpoint Enterprise Reporting, Cognos®, custom analytics solutions, and dashboards
- Costpoint expansion, including human resources, payroll, time and expense, budgeting and planning, procurement and contract management
- Change management, including communications, training, and desktop procedures
- Quality assurance, including critical project recovery, independent verification and validation, and compliance reviews
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with over 1,600 employees worldwide, Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. The Deltek Partner ecosystem provides market-leading capabilities to help drive our customers' businesses forward.