Helping you navigate the Israeli and US business and regulatory environment through seamless cross-border services, a tailored approach, and global services.
Seamless cross-border services
Given the significant business connection between Israel and the United States, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly Israel have come together to operate a Baker Tilly US – Israel Service Desk. The Service Desk operates to bring seamless cross-border services to our clients. The team has been tailored and trained to deliver proactive market-specific consultations and technical specialization in a truly coordinated fashion. Whether providing services to an Israeli- or US-listed group or merely advising a group on operating in either country, Baker Tilly’s US – Israel Service Desk is poised to bring valuable insight to cross-border challenges.
The professionals of the Baker Tilly US – Israel Service Desk know the opportunities and challenges faced by global organizations. They also understand that ensuring your business partners work in concert to serve your needs is paramount to being successful. Our integrated team regularly collaborates on client service planning. The team members visit each other’s markets throughout the year to train together and stay abreast of the happenings in each market. Thiscombined service approach guarantees constant contact through regular business planning conference calls to ensure delivery of tailored solutions that meet your needs.
Our professionals approach the Israeli and US markets, and business between the two, from both strategic and operational perspectives. We offer a complete range of services, including:
- Assurance and related services: High level Israeli and US statutory assurance services for both privately-held and publicly-traded businesses, incorporating IFRS or GAAP, IPO services,
- Listed company reporting services, effective SOX 404 procedures, internal audit, and system integration solutions.
- International tax compliance and consulting: Bilateral transfer pricing, earnings repatriation, foreign investments, and structure design are core strengths of the Baker Tilly US – Israel Service Desk team.
- Expatriate services: Highly personalized service that meets tax compliance, compensation, and estate planning needs for foreign assignees.
- General business services: Accounting and reporting system integrations, payroll systems, and other business processing consultation services