Deciding to invest in or expand your company’s presence outside of where you call home can be overwhelming.
Our China desk supports Chinese companies expanding in the US, as well as US enterprises entering China. Our China desk team is comprised of international tax, accounting, and advisory professionals who are proficient in Mandarin and Cantonese, Chinese customs and business culture.
We work closely with Baker Tilly China on developing exceptional global service platforms that contribute to our clients’ success. Headquartered in Beijing, Baker Tilly China employs 3,000 people (including 45 partners) in 19 different offices across China, and has captured a significant share of the large central State Owned Enterprise and listed company market.
Here’s how we can help you:
- SEC compliance
- Due diligence
- Cross-border financing guidance
- Organizational structure
- Fiscal management of intellectual property rights
- Federal and state implications and registrations
- High net worth consulting
- Project management
- Acquisition support
- Financial tax due diligence
- Tax structuring
- Post transaction integration
- Deal origination
- Liaison and negotiations with co-investors
- Forum for market discussions