We help clients mitigate the risks, costs, and effects of fraud, abuse, and corruption.
We provide independent fraud and forensic services to organizations with exposure to business disputes, fraudulent activities, and allegations of financial misconduct. Our credentialed engagement teams combine deep industry experience with fraud and forensic accounting expertise to help clients mitigate the risks, costs, and effects of fraud, abuse, and corruption.
Our fraud and forensic accounting services include:
- Corporate internal investigations
- Whistleblower and Qui Tam investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations, program reviews, and audits
- Fraud risk management and anti-fraud services
- Forensic accounting
- Data analytic services
- Damage calculations
- Mediation and arbitration
- Expert witness and litigation services
- Monitoring and deferred prosecution agreement support
Read more about our Forensic, Litigation and Valuation capabilities.