- Crain’s Chicago Business recognizes Baker Tilly’s exceptional workplace culture.
- The group is composed of state tax practitioners willing to devote time to advise the director on issues faced by the IDOR and the state of Illinois.
- This is the second year in a row that Baker Tilly and Harold Deiters have been honored.
- This is the eighth year Baker Tilly has sponsored this annual fundraiser.
- On August 2, 2017, team members at Baker Tilly will participate in the firm’s second Stewardship Day – an entire workday dedicated to community service, giving and education. Stewardship is a core value at Baker Tilly and we believe in making a difference for our clients, our people and our communities. Firm offices will collectively volunteer thousands of hours at a variety of organizations that represent causes close to our team members and their communities.
- Previous Next