- This is the eighth year Baker Tilly has sponsored this annual fundraiser.
- On August 2, 2017, team members at Baker Tilly will participate in the firm’s second Stewardship Day – an entire workday dedicated to community service, giving and education. Stewardship is a core value at Baker Tilly and we believe in making a difference for our clients, our people and our communities. Firm offices will collectively volunteer thousands of hours at a variety of organizations that represent causes close to our team members and their communities.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates nearly 28 percent of financial services organizations indicated a need to improve incident response planning in order to comply with the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations; only 22 percent of entities are regularly testing these plans.
- Troy Nehring brings more than 15 years of experience providing EB-5 compliance and real estate transaction advisory services.
- AdvisoryHQ News has named leading accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly among its 2017 list of the top 12 accounting firms in New York City for a second consecutive year.
- Previous Next